WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to get to know the user.
- Advertising: these cookies are used to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable to publishers and advertisers. Cookies are typically used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site looks or behaves, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. For example, by remembering your region, a website can provide you with traffic news or local weather bulletins. These cookies also allow you to change the size of text, font and other parts of web pages that you can customize.
- Analysis: these are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. Your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the user experience.
- Technical: these are cookies that allow the user to browse the website and use the different options or services that exist on it.
The details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|Google Analytics||From third parties||_utma
|Collect information about user browsing through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data. It does not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.|
HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your equipment through the options settings in the browser installed on your computer:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Other browsers: consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.